Thursday 28 February 2008

Um…. now i'm getting paranoid

So I was wondering why I wasn’t getting any answers to my question about the thumb drive on Yahoo Answers… normally there are hundreds of responses to even the most dumbass questions…. so i went there and I found this



When I saw that I gotta admit I got a cold shiver…. so then I looked in my spam folder in my yahoo account and found this

You have posted content to Yahoo! Answers in violation of our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service. As a result, your content has been deleted. Community Guidelines help to keep Yahoo! Answers a safe and useful community, so we appreciate your consideration of its rules.


which I think is kinda weird considering all I posted was the same thing I posted on squidoo and craigslist and everywhere else… its probably perfectly innocent of course its just that after all this talk of conspiracys and people going missing I am definitely starting to get a little paranoid………..i’ve had an idea though…I’m going to do a little experiemtn….watch this space…