Monday 25 February 2008

Conspiracy-a-gogo!!!

Okay so this is now officially kinda exciting…. I got back from my mini-vacation yesterday and this email was waiting for me….

Dear Lisa

Thank you so much for getting in touch with this information.

From what you’ve posted on your blog, I think it’s a pretty safe bet that the memory stick you found belongs to our man Darius Lockwood.


our man Darius Lockwood!... that’s so cute!!!! This guy may be a crazy but you can just hear his English accent even in an email.... I feel like I’m in a james Bond movie!!

I have been aware of Mr Lockwood for some time as he shares a fascination for many of the same topics and areas of study as I do. I understand from what you’ve written that you’re rather cynical about paranormal activity in general and particularly dismissive of UFOs and secret societies and so on, and that’s perfectly understandable – these things can be very difficult to get your head round


right...

I shan’t bore you with the details of the Weavers. Suffice to say, they are a secret society with their roots in a 12th century religious sect in France, they are very real and very much active today. I don’t ask you to believe me necessarily, but do take a look at this post on my blog and have a little think...


He links here


It’s my contention that Darius Lockwood was getting a little too close to the Weavers. He was poking his nose in where it wasn’t wanted and, well, now he’s gone.

I’m going to do a little investigation of my own over here. I’d love to get my hands on that memory stick, but it’s certainly too important to mail and I would hope that you wouldn’t just mail it to some stranger from the internet anyway!


Damn straight…. not without my reward I wont.. ;)


If you could send me any further documents or images however, I’m sure they would help me in trying to get to the bottom of this. You mentioned that he was writing some kind of diary also? If you could see your way to letting me see some of this – particularly the most recent entries – I think there could be some serious clues there.


i’m not sure about this…. This is all v.private stuff...But I don’t really know what else to do… all I can really think of is trying to find out what happened to darius lockwood on my own and although I am starting to feel a little bit like Veronica Mars i'm nto sure my detective skills are quite there yet!…oh and theres this…

You might also think twice before posting any of this on your blog. After all, we don’t want you disappearing too!


Oops! Thought about it- posted it anyway…. sorry Mr Secret Patterns guy but this is blog gold!!!… I got my readers to think of now… hi Jenny!!!!... :))

So…. is this getting freaky or what?.