Wednesday 20 February 2008

Making connections...

alright so I’ve written to the secret patterns guy to see if he can help me get a little bit closer to the reward that surely must be waiting for me at the end of all this.... i've been looking at his site some more though and he’s a little bit kooky to say the least.... I don’t think we’re going to have very much in common.. for example, I don’t believe in UFOs and I don’t belive in aliens and I don’t believe in mind control and I don’t believe in levitation and I don’t believe in the moth man and I definitely don’t belive that the government had anything to do with 9/11..... and while I’m making a list I don’t believe in Bible Codes, illuminati, secret societies, big foot, little green men or GIANT SHAPE SHIFTING LIZARD PEOPLE GETTING READY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!. but secret patterns guy seems to believe in all of this stuff...... he seems to believe in everything in fact.... anyway I’ve written him an email so we’ll see....... watch this space..

btw if you’re reading this Mr AgentInTheMystery, I’m sure you’re very nice and all its just that you are absolutely CRAZY AS A LOON!!!!!....no disrespect intended ;)

oh and apparently HTH stands for "hope this helps".. thanks Henry!... I do!!