Saturday 29 March 2008

This Is Over

Last night, someone broke into my apartment..Lucky BF was around to patch up after a row...I was going to make a joke then but actually I'm really f**king scared now... Around 2am I woke hearing noises...I woke him...he didn't want to get out of bed...neither did I...we called the cops on the cell...they came quick...but it was a good half hour before they convinced us they were really the cops and we came out of the bedroom... front door had been forced...laptop gone...door man saw nothing ...cops reckoned whoever broke in came in with a bunch of party people who came in about 12ish...i am outa here...seriously, this blog, the apartment, maybe even this city...scary people who want to scare me off all this 2012 Weavers bullshit? you've done your job. I am scared and scared off - official...this is it...DONE