Thursday 13 March 2008

Journal Entry Number 4 of 568

Okay I'm posting another portion of this dudes diary... Couple of reasons... One, no bites on the string, so I'm getting kinda bored and those lime green Aigle wellingtons I wanted buy with the reward money are starting to look looking REAL expensive... Two...I'm creeped out...there's something not quite right about this ... the more I try to get on top of it the more I'm getting sucked in ... it's worse than Crackbook. Three .. .reading these diaries - I actually kind of like the guy and I'm getting properly WORRIED about him... Here goes nothing, another piece of the pie. (if I still don't get any bites on this, I may upload the entire thing - is that wrong??)

November 10th 17:03

“Another article rejected today. FFS! Drew asked me if I had anything about video games! FFFFFFFS! It’s getting increasingly hard to pitch this stuff, despite all the research I’ve done. Even as a think-piece or a ‘what if’ or a 'hahah nutters' piece. Drew actually made me feel like a Schedule 1 fruit for even suggesting it. Actually he was close to fucking rude. I wrote a long reply but didn’t bother sending it in the end. What’s the point? No one buys the connection between the BotNet and The Weavers. Or even a theoretical sniff of one. No one is interested in a cards-on-the-table discussion about 2012. No one is interested in the patterns linking Bot emails.”